- To enter Pendoring please follow the simple registration and How to Enter steps on the website.
- The user friendly navigation will allow all entrants the opportunity to add or edit entries at any time during the entry process, from any computer connected to the Internet.
- All entry forms must be filled in online. You will receive a Tax Invoice via email and will have online access to all invoices and entries via this website.
- You will be able to print all necessary forms, labels and invoices during the online entry process, including entry and package labels and entry lists.
- For physical entries that are sent to the Pendoring office, ensure the correct entry labels are attached to EVERY SINGLE piece.
Send packages to arrive on or before the DEADLINE of 1 August 2017 to:
69 Kingsway Avenue
For attention: Nicci Scholtz
Tel: +27 11 713 9781; Cell: 071 379 8170
Pendoring does not accept any responsibility for material arriving after the deadline.