ENTRY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Single categories: R850
- Integrated Campaign categories: R1650
- Student single categories: R220
- Student Campaign: R400
Entries must be submitted online, paid in full and physical copies delivered to the Pendoring office at Media Park by Monday, 8 August 2016. A 10% late fee will be charged for any entries received after the deadline of 1 August 2016.
Value-added tax of 14% is payable and charged on entries.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Bank transfer – Account details are provided on the invoice.
- Cheque – Only cheques drawn on a South African bank are acceptable. All cheques should be made payable to The Pendoring Advertising Awards and should be accompanied by a copy of the invoice.
- Credit Card – Pendoring is not equipped to accept credit cards payments.