ARE YOU A GO-GETTER WITH ZEST FOR LIFE? CAN YOU WORK DILIGENTLY AND INDEPENDENTLY? CAN YOU CATCH THE BALL AND RUN WITH IT?
...IF SO, THE POSITION OF PENDORING COORDINATOR MAY BE JUST FOR YOU!
- The successful applicant will assume the position at the Pendoring office, MediaPark, Auckland Park, on 1 March 2017, and will report to the General Manager. The position is available for the duration of project and currently on a fixed term of 1 year.
- Flexi-hours are negotiable.
- PR strategy and execution, with a strong emphasis on social media (excluding the writing of press releases).
- Among other things, administrative duties include general administration, full responsibility for Pendoring’s CMS system (online entries) and arrangements pertaining to the judging process.
- Preferably a final-year marketing/advertising/PR student or graduate. Relevant industry experience will be to your benefit.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to fluently communicate and write in Afrikaans and English.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Have a passion for the marketing/advertising industry.
- Give attention to detail.
- Be dynamic and pro-active.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, along with a motivation, to: email@example.com
Closing date: 31 January 2017.